Bellow are the five guidelines to be followed by all pilgrims.
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) has listed five important guidelines for pilgrims to adhere to during the road trip from Madina to Makkah.
1. Remember your bus number, use the list pasted in your accommodation.
2. Remove your ihram from your luggage and hold for use in Miqat.
3. Avoid delays, board your bus, remain calm and patient.
4. Use the lavatories inside the bus when the need arises
5. Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and eat well to be fit for the rigours of travel and Hajj rites.